All accepted and presented papers will be published in Scopus indexed Journal:
- Universal Journal of Mechanical Engineering (Aims & Scope)
- Universal Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Aims & Scope)
- Civil Engineering and Architecture (Aims & Scope)
- Mathematics and Statistics (Aims & Scope)
- International Journal of Human Movement and Sports Sciences (Aims & Scope)
ATTENTION (SCOPUS Publication):
- Use the correct template. Download HERE.
- Manuscripts submitted for publication must be original, previously unpublished, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts submitted for publication must be non-plagiarized. Plagiarism detection process will be conducted to all the manuscripts.
- Articles must be a minimum of 3,000 words to a maximum of 8,000 words. Please note that only the main text is included in the word count; the abstract, references, figure captions, and tables are not counted toward the word count.
- References: At least twenty (20) references. Five (5) of the sources must be from reputable journal articles found in database such as Sciencedirect, Scopus, ProQuest, Ebsco.
- Authors must ensure the accuracy of citations, quotations, diagrams, tables, and maps. All in-text citations must be cited in the reference list and all sources in the reference list must be cited within the article. Sources accessed online must include a DOI or URL.
- References with non-English titles must include a translation. Please include translated titles in brackets following original language title.
- Reference and citations use APA style.